Do you have an excellent telephone manner and like working with data? We are looking for two people on a part-time (20 hours/week) basis (or one to work full-time) to gather data for our proprietary healthcare and social care database.
About the role
LaingBuisson is the UK’s leading provider of market intelligence, data solutions and consultancy to the healthcare and social care sectors.
You will be working on our care home fees data survey. This means you will be calling care homes to ask for information about their private pay fees. You will make a high volume of telephone calls, gain the confidence of managers in care homes and at care home groups, and accurately gather and record data.
The data will feed into our proprietary database, which underpins our industry leading market reports and consultancy work as well as our data products.
- To make a high volume of telephone calls to support data gathering and data cleansing activities.
- To enter data accurately into databases and Excel as required.
- To sense check the accuracy of data gathered (e.g., by comparing it with similar data).
- To undertake other duties as necessary commensurate to a role of this nature and level.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Working knowledge of Excel and databases.
- High standard of written English.
- Good verbal communications skills.
Starting salary of £17,500 per year, which will be pro rated for a part-time employee according to the number of contracted hours. There is also a benefits package which includes pension, life cover, employee assistance programme, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
Click here to download the Candidate Information Pack, including full job description, the benefits of working at LaingBuisson and information on how to apply.