The Digital Content Executive will support the Digital team in planning, writing and coordinating best in class content that maximises sales, conversion and digital participation. You will be responsible for the delivery of email, social media and community campaigns, which will require preparing written copy and media creative (graphics, Adobe InDesign documents, videos, podcasts and more). You will also be responsible for the updating and optimisation of LaingBuisson’s websites. The role requires a diverse but complementary skillset.
This may be your first professional role in digital content production and marketing – you may be a new graduate with a relevant degree (e.g., English, journalism, marketing and communications) and work placements – or you may have already gained some relevant experience in or outside of a commercial setting. You will possess excellent attention to detail, an interest in B2C and B2B marketing, as well as an ability to multi-task effectively and proactively in a deadline driven environment. You will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work confidently with internal teams and external clients.
- To create written and visual content that supports our marketing and content strategy. This includes copywriting, graphic design and video editing.
- To ensure content is engaging and informative and supports customers on their browse/search/buy journey.
- To use analytics to assess the effectiveness of content and to make data-driven recommendations to improve the content.
- To support social media channels and community platform with content and schedule social media from existing content.
- To create and maintain web pages using our content management systems (WordPress and bespoke), including SEO. Programming skills are not required.
- To use WooCommerce to manage product purchases and subscriptions.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day production and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to our existing customer and prospect database using KEAP.
- To manage client/prospect contact data adhering to the company’s data protection policy/GDPR.
- To provide weekly email campaign analytics.
- To contact clients about updates to their pages and database records.
- To liaise with clients on the supply of content for their listings.
- To research competitor websites.
- To support our digital team with data refinement and analysis.
- To optimise web content for user experience.
- High level of computer literacy – you will be a very competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programmes (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) is desirable, but not essential.
- High level of web literacy – including a basic knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO), a working knowledge of UX design, content management systems and Google Services.
- Excellent writing skills – you will have an excellent level of written English and be able to write and edit content in your own right.
- Marketing communications – you will be confident in planning and creating engaging newsletters and other email marketing broadcasts from various products and services.
- Skilled in visual content creation – experience in digital design and content creation, which includes, but is not restricted to, graphic design, video production and editing.
- Social Media – you will have a working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms and an interest in understanding the driving factors of engagement in social media posts.
- Digital content delivery – you will have an active interest in how digital content is delivered.
- You will ideally have a keen interest in emerging technologies.
Basic salary of £22,000 per annum.
Our benefits package includes:
- Health cash plan
- Life cover (4 x salary)
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Tech loan scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 'Love Electric’ electric car scheme
Click here to download the Candidate Information Pack, including full job description, the benefits of working at LaingBuisson and information on how to apply.