Healthcare Real Estate Market Report
What the report includes
- Are we building enough units, Mandip Bhogal (Knight Frank)
- Indexing (Ed White, MSCI)
- MIPIM UK
- Reflections on 2018, Tom Morgan (CBRE)
- Valuing the sector, Samantha Rowlands (RICS)
- Increasing appetites, Jayne Shawcross (Octopus)
- In Law, Hilary Blackwell and Kyle Holling (Trowers & Hamlins)
- Meet Johnny Sandleson (Auriens)
- Housing – the bigger picture, Lawrence Bowles (Savills)
- Delivering the right facilities, David Broderick (ISG)
- Opportunities ahead, Tom Hartley and Aishling Barrett (Carterwood)
- Intelligence Tables
LaingBuisson CareMonitor Tables: Care Homes; Homecare; Acute Hospitals; Mental Health Hospitals
Healthcare Real Estate – The Listed Universe
Healthcare Real Estate – Valuers and Agents
Healthcare REIT Index
Healthcare Real Estate Investor classes
Who is the report for
- All C-suite professionals working in UK healthcare
- All C-suite professionals working in UK construction and planning
- Banks and financial institutions
- Investors and private equity
- Health insurers
- Government policymakers
- Policy advisors
- Think tanks
- Management consultants
What You Get
- Digital package – Multi-user Digital PDF
Want to know more? Our sales team can help.
Call: 020 7841 0045
Email: [email protected]
Digital report only. LaingBuisson’s annual report into the role of real estate and healthcare REITS in UK healthcare market. Third edition. Published 10 April 2019. (64pp). NB Digital Files Only.
“For the last ten years healthcare real estate has had the strongest risk-adjusted returns of all real estate except residential, and in 2018 (as it was in 2017) it was the best performing segment of the market except for industrials.”
Henry Elphick, CEO, LaingBuisson
If you build it…
The third edition of LaingBuisson’s mini-report into the role of real estate in UK Healthcare is a magazine-style publication features contributions from a wide range of professionals working in the field and offers unique data tables unavailable elsewhere – making it a must-read for anyone with an active property interest in healthcare.
Healthcare real estate is rapidly emerging as an alternative asset class that investors need exposure to, but as it represents only 3% of the investable market, supply currently remains an issue.
However, given that supply is set to grow given the need for infrastructure investments across healthcare and social care, and real estate still represents the largest capital investment that any healthcare system makes after people – the bricks and mortar across acute care, primary care, dental and veterinary clinics, GP surgeries, care homes, schools, nurseries, pharmacies and other settings underpin the provision of health and care services.
Find out the ways in which healthcare investors and healthcare REITs are playing an ever more important role in the sector through this series of exclusive articles presented alongside unique LaingBuisson data.