EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
LaingBuisson’s expert consultants write over 30 regularly updated market reports on all aspects of healthcare, social care and education. Each report covers market size, segmentation and trends as well as analysis of the political, economic and investment environment. For further analysis and insight from our market experts, we can connect you directly to the report author via a call or video call.
Ted Townsend is an experienced business strategy consultant who has advised a number of high-profile operators in the private healthcare sector. He authors LaingBuisson’s market report covering the London private acute medical care market and is the director of LaingBuisson’s Private Acute Healthcare Conference. He has worked on many projects to do with private healthcare in Central London, including proposals to establish a neuro-rehab facility, a post-operative rehabilitation facility and an oncology clinic.
Arts & Culture Fellowship, Clore Leadership Programme
MSc, International Relations, London School of Economics
BA (Hons), Politics, Queen’s University
Ted is the author of the following LaingBuisson reports
For further analysis and insight into the report, you can book a one-hour expert Q&A consultation with Ted at the special price of £350 + VAT
*Please note that to qualify for the special price, you must have purchased a copy of the relevant report. Reports are available to purchase in the Report Store.
- Private Acute Healthcare, specialising in the Central London market
- Healthcare strategy
- Business plan development
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business development
- New product development
- Investment proposals
- Property owners requiring primary and secondary healthcare strategy reports.
- A rehabilitation facility/recovery hotel in London requiring a market entry strategy.
- Market entry reports for providers working in oncology, rehabilitation, urology and imaging.
- London NHS private patient units (PPUs), particularly assisting with business development strategies.