REALTIME CORONAVIRUS MAPS
The latest key figures across the UK and Europe
- How are other providers and countries responding?
- What is the latest relevant news?
- News, podcasts, videos, RSS feeds, Twitter feed
FREE KNOWLEDGE HUB
- Links to all the best advice
- Central and local Government, Trade Associations, lawyers, consultants and property advisors
SUPPORT THOSE IN NEED
- Turn2Us - Telegraph charity of the moment helping with advice and money
LEARN FROM SECTOR LEADERS
- Practical advice from sector leaders combined with LaingBuisson’s trusted economic analysis
This virtual conference will explore the impact of COVID-19, the lessons learned and the road to recovery for private healthcare.
IMTJ Webinar: Medical travel in a post COVID world
In partnership with Bevan Brittan. Rights & Regulations post Covid-19
MORE ON DEMAND
- Dental & Covid - a tale of two cities? 04/06/20
- Managing Coronavirus Risk & Liability in Health & Social Care 20/05/20
- Adult Specialist Care 14/05/20
- Homecare and Supported Living 07/05/20
- Coronavirus and Workforce - the challenge of the moment. 28/04/20
- Coronavirus and the Social Care Sector – The Long View. 16/04/20
- LaingBuisson’s Childcare UK Market Report Review. 30/03/20
POLLS & SURVEYS REALTIME RESULTS
- Realtime feedback on the topics that matter
- Suggest a question for polling
What will the most significant challenge faced by the private healthcare sector in the next 12 months be?
— LaingBuisson (@LaingBuisson) June 16, 2020
What will impact homecare and supported living most?
— LaingBuisson (@LaingBuisson) May 4, 2020
What is the biggest workforce challenge?
— LaingBuisson (@LaingBuisson) April 20, 2020
How will social care change after coronavirus?
— LaingBuisson (@LaingBuisson) April 3, 2020
PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE
- Market reports, news, data and analysis
- Strategy consulting