LaingBuisson is a leading healthcare business intelligence provider that has been serving clients for over 30 years, creating knowledge and sharing it so better decisions can be made. We work globally with providers, commissioners, payors, manufacturers, investors, regulators and advisors, helping them understand their markets and make informed decisions through market intelligence, data solutions and consulting.
Knowledge is at the heart of what we do. Our consultants write over 25 market reports, contribute content to our journals and are content leads for our events.
- Market Reports - in-depth analysis of key markets across healthcare and social care
- Journals - monthly news and analysis from Care Markets, Healthcare Markets, Healthcare Markets International and the International Medical Travel Journal
- Events - national and international conferences, seminars and roundtables
- Awards - recognising the leading providers and advisors
Our data solutions are based on our proprietary provider, pay and other datasets and data from our leading B2C websites. Our iLaingBuisson® portal hosts cloud-based software solutions that enable clients to analyse and export data and deliver sophisticated insights.
- CareSearch - provider market database
- CareMonitor - care quality database
- CareCostBenchmarks - care home cost model
- CareDirectory - provider financials and contacts
We consult across healthcare, social care, medical devices and life sciences, providing knowledgeable fact-based insights to make the right choices and implement strategies successfully. We have worked in more than 25 countries with over 700 organisations, many of whom are repeat clients. They include investors, public authorities, private sector providers and life sciences companies, health insurers, professional advisors, trade associations and the third sector.
The key to a successful healthcare business is patient flow. Through our well-established network of online consumer portals and printed country and treatment guides, healthcare providers and destinations can promote themselves directly to patients looking to travel for treatment overseas or seeking a second opinion from their clinicians.
Download further information
For further details on our market reports, journals, event dates and Awards, please select from the options below to download a brochure
Healthcare Markets international launched
Acquisition of Intuition Communication
Stephen Dorrell becomes Chairman and Henry Elphick CEO
Healthcare Markets launched
Care Markets launched
International Medical Travel Journal launched
LaingBuisson Awards launched
William Laing and his wife Agnes Buisson found Laing & Buisson