Who the Review is for
- Executive leadership from right across the independent healthcare and social care environment
- CCG and local authority commissioners
- Directors of Adult Social Services
- Directors of Children’s Services
- NHS Foundation Trusts
- Independent hospitals/hospital groups
- Care home providers/care home provider groups
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Local and national government
- Healthcare and social care trade bodies
- Policy writers
- Think tanks
What the Review covers
- Care Homes for Older People
- Homecare and Supported Living
- Retirement Housing
- Adult Specialist Care
- Children’s Residential Care
- Foster Care
- Special Education
- Provider Quality
- Private Acute Healthcare
- Health Cover
- Private Healthcare Self-pay
- Temporary Recruitment and Staffing
- Provider Quality
- FAIR COST OF CARE INSIGHTS
- PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENTS
- INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE EXPENDITURE TRENDS
Want to know more? Our sales team can help.
Call: 020 7841 0045
Email: [email protected]
The essential data-led overview of UK independent healthcare and social care sectors
The 35th edition of LaingBuisson’s UK Healthcare Market Review offers a comprehensive overview of the latest data available on the key sectors of the UK independent healthcare and social care sectors.
It is an invaluable guide to those looking to stay abreast of key developments across the sector, offering data-led perspectives that will support strategic planning in 2024.
Written and edited in winter 2023, and drawing on LaingBuisson’s deep expertise contained in the market report published every month, the UK Healthcare Market Review offers unparalleled insights across the independent health and social care landscape.
The information included in the Review includes current market value and capacity, recent trends, market concentration, leading players, funding sources, and key issues for the future. It also offers detail on key market transactions and insight into the interest and activity of private equity investors.
The report provides a clear and concise overview of the role of private payers and independent sector providers, alongside the public sector, in the funding and delivery of UK health and care services.
William Laing, Executive Chairman of LaingBuisson, said:
“We are proud to launch the 35th edition of our UK Healthcare Market Review at a time when taking an informed date-led approach to investment decisions and strategic planning has never been more important.
For more than 30 years, it has been the ‘go-to’ document to inform providers, advisers and decision-makers in the UK healthcare market. It, furthermore, offers insight into the far wider work of LaingBuisson, the richness of the data we gather, and the depth of the research reflected in the individual market reports.
The Review also looks at the level of private equity interest in the market and is a valuable oversight document for anyone interested in UK health and social care.”
£945.00 – £2,845.00
Children’s Services UK Market Report 6ed
Private Healthcare Self-Pay UK Market Report 5ed
What the report covers Market Market research and…
Dentistry UK Market Report 6ed
Who the report is for Dental practices and…