What we stand for
Our purpose is to provide high quality, insightful business intelligence to our clients and fulfilling work for our people. We are in business to be profitable, but it is the way we do business that defines us.
Our approach is based on three defining principles:
- We have a reputation for integrity, impartiality and independence. Our objectivity, transparency and experience are central to our success story.
- We have a thirty-year track record serving the healthcare and social care sectors with the highest quality business intelligence and data.
- We are trusted and respected for the work we do, and this means that providers, advisors, commissioners and investors look to LaingBuisson’s work when they need to make key decisions.
- We are the chosen provider of data on the independent healthcare sector to the UK’s Office for National Statistics.
- We value and trust our colleagues and believe a strong and motivated team fosters the best service to our customers.
- We promote diversity and respect the views of others and foster an environment where people trust and feel safe putting forward their opinions.
- We seek commitment and good performance, and recognising people spend a great deal of time at work, aim to inject a sense of fun alongside the serious business of getting a good job done well.
- We value collaboration both internally and with our partners and all undertake to facilitate this through good communication.
- We seek first and foremost to please our customers. We keep our promises and act honestly.
- We listen to our customers and, where appropriate, offer appropriate challenge to ensure we provide them with the products and services that they really need.
- We commit to giving our customers superlative service, whether this means the timely delivery of products, returning a call or email promptly, or ensuring they are kept up to date on the progress of projects.
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit - we are proactive in seeking opportunities and creative in providing solutions.