Our consulting capabilities
We have a team of over 40 consultants, many of whom are clinicians, and a large key opinion leader network with a broad range of expertise. Our firm delights in learning and sharing knowledge and enabling our team to engage productively with our clients. We are privileged to work in sectors where the potential for distinctive impact remains enormous and seek to provide knowledgeable, fact-based insight to make the right choices and implement strategies successfully.
To discuss your consulting requirements and for a no obligation call or meeting please contact:
+44 (0)20 7841 0046
We support senior decision-makers across the public sector in health and social care to make the right strategic choices by giving them the information, insight and confidence to make informed decisions. We contribute with our extensive consulting experience and knowledge, combined with in-depth analysis and market data and surveying capabilities. LaingBuisson works extensively with Local Authorities and Government Departments and is the sole provider of independent sector market data to the UK Government’s Office for National Statistics.
- Department for Education
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Isle of Man Government
- Office for National Statistics
- Christie NHS Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- NHS Professionals
LaingBuisson consults directly but has also worked with partners for many years. Our clients benefit from our long-term relationships with other organisations, which support our capability and add to our strengths. In particular, we and the organisations below have come together to form the Sonder consortium to provide a full consultancy service offering through a number of UK government and NHS frameworks. Our registration is via lead organisation, Private Public Ltd (PPL).
UK frameworks we are listed on
- Crown Commercial Service (CCS), RM3745 Management Consultancy Framework
- NHS Shared Business Service (NHS SBS), SBS Multidisciplinary Consultancy Services (Consult 18)
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO), Consultancy Services (Framework 664)
- Bloom (formerly NEPRO), Specialist Professional Services
- NHS England, Health Systems Support
- Crown Commercial Service (CCS), RM6008 Management Consultancy Framework 2 - Business Consultancy Services
LaingBuisson has extensive market data and sector relationships across healthcare built up over 30 years. For private sector work, we leverage this unique asset by partnering with and supporting leading strategy consulting firms, combining our knowledge and networks with their strategy and management consulting capabilities to deliver superior advice to clients across healthcare, social care, medical devices and life sciences. We have consulted in more than 25 countries with over 700 organisations, many of whom are repeat clients.
Selected recent delivery partners
LaingBuisson supports its strategy and management consulting delivery partners on:
- Market entry and mapping: competitive, regulatory, policy and funding landscape of a market, key talent in that market, acquisition opportunities and the relative strengths and weaknesses of different players. We support market analysis with direct access to the underlying data of our detailed market reports and to the consultants who authored them.
- Transactions: Assisting healthcare providers to grow, financial investors to make money and commissioners to get more for what they spend. We support Commercial Due Diligence to assess if an acquisition or investment make sense, and have particular strengths in policy, regulation and quality benchmarking.
- Post Acquisition Support: Validating management and vendor product and market claims, assessing business plans, advising on their implementation
- Corporate Growth Strategies: Working with management to identify opportunities, establish whether barriers to growth are external or internal and developing implementation plans, with follow-up workshops and analyses
- Advent International
- August Equity
- Bowmark Capital
- Palamon Capital Partners
- Sovereign Capital
- Nuffield Hospitals
- Priory Healthcare
- Spire Healthcare
- Dubai Health Authority
- Korean Health
- Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council
- Roche Diagnostics
- BNP Paribas
- Citadel Investment Group
- JP Morgan
- AXA Real Estate
- Octopus Investments