EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
LaingBuisson’s expert consultants write over 30 regularly updated market reports on all aspects of healthcare, social care and education. Each report covers market size, segmentation and trends as well as analysis of the political, economic and investment environment. For further analysis and insight from our market experts, we can connect you directly to the report author via a call or video call.
Hugh Risebrow has worked in a range of senior private and public sector healthcare roles since 1993 with organisations including synlab UK, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT, Interhealth Canada, United Health Europe, BUPA and Aid-Call plc. Hugh currently undertakes consultancy work for public and private sector healthcare clients, both through Latchmore Associates, where he is managing director, and as an associate of LaingBuisson. He is also the author of LaingBuisson’s In Vitro Fertilisation UK Market Report and Diagnostics UK Market Report. Hugh has an engineering degree from Cambridge and spent his early career with Bain & Co.
MA Engineering, Production Engineering Tripos, University of Cambridge
Corporate Finance Diploma, London Business School
Hugh is the author of the following LaingBuisson reports
For further analysis and insight into the reports, you can book a one-hour expert Q&A consultation with Hugh at the special price of £350 + VAT
*Please note that to qualify for the special price, you must have purchased a copy of the relevant report. Reports are available to purchase in the Report Store.
- UK healthcare – NHS and independent sector; public/private interface
- Market entry to the UK/NHS markets
- Supporting NHS trust to grow private patient profitability
- Commercial growth strategies
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Three overseas providers seeking advice on entry to the UK diagnostics and private patient markets.
- Advice on pathology integration for STP areas and overseas groups of public hospitals.
- Private patient strategies for 10 NHS Trusts, including, in 2 cases, the procurement of a private operator.
- Support for two NHS trusts in assessing private operator interest in managing IVF units.
- A group of CCGs seeking advice on how to optimise mental health spend with private providers.
- Commercial strategies for two specialist trusts, and an overseas tertiary hospital.
- Private equity funds considering healthcare investments.