EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
LaingBuisson’s expert consultants write over 30 regularly updated market reports on all aspects of healthcare, social care and education. Each report covers market size, segmentation and trends as well as analysis of the political, economic and investment environment. For further analysis and insight from our market experts, we can connect you directly to the report author via a call or video call.
Keith’s career has embraced the management of private hospitals and corporate health services in the UK, research and feasibility studies for healthcare ventures, the marketing and business development aspects of healthcare and medical travel and publishing, research and consultancy on cross border healthcare.
Keith held senior roles in marketing and hospital operations at AMI Healthcare (now BMI Healthcare). He then established his own business, focused on digital and online marketing in entrepreneurial roles at Acumen Solutions, em:seven communications, Intuition Communication and at LaingBuisson. Keith is an expert on the UK private healthcare sector, and an opinion leader on cross border healthcare, attending and contributing to major conferences across the world on the subject. Keith has driven LaingBuisson’s initiatives in the private healthcare and medical tourism markets and earned a worldwide reputation as an opinion leader, speaker, commentator and adviser in these markets.
BA Business Studies, Diploma of the Institute of Marketing
Keith can provide expert insight into the following LaingBuisson reports
For further analysis and insight into the report, you can book a one-hour expert Q&A consultation with Keith at the special price of £350 + VAT
*Please note that to qualify for the special price, you must have purchased a copy of the relevant report. Reports are available to purchase in the Report Store.
- Private healthcare
- Medical travel
- Medical tourism
- Cross-border healthcare
- Web publishing
- Healthcare marketing
- Healthcare facility and business development
- Medical writing
- Major financial services company exploring the opportunities in medical tourism.
- National healthcare tourism councils and agencies seeking advice on how to attract more cross-border clients for their healthcare services.
- Independent hospital operators seeking to enter the UK market and attract corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
- Government bodies seeking advice on attracting inbound medical tourists to the UK.
- Feasibility studies for NHS and independent hospital operators seeking to establish new hospitals/services within a given geography.