EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
LaingBuisson’s expert consultants write over 30 regularly updated market reports on all aspects of healthcare, social care and education. Each report covers market size, segmentation and trends as well as analysis of the political, economic and investment environment. For further analysis and insight from our market experts, we can connect you directly to the report author via a call or video call.
Liz Heath is a skilled marketing and communications professional with extensive experience in the independent and public healthcare sectors. She is a recognised researcher, author and commentator on key private healthcare markets including self-pay, cosmetic surgery, cosmetic dentistry and NHS private patient units. Liz also has board experience as a non-executive director of an acute hospital Trust including roles as Deputy Chair and Senior Independent Director.
Liz spent 13 years with BMI Healthcare rising to the position of corporate marketing director. She has spent 25 years in consultancy working with clients in the health and care sectors including some with national and international profiles. She has extensive strategic experience including new hospital development and new service development and implementation.
Liz is a past Chair of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Healthcare Industry Group, and a past Chair of the National CIM Market Interest Group Board.
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
Liz is the author of the following LaingBuisson reports
For further analysis and insight into the reports, you can book a one-hour expert Q&A consultation with Liz at the special price of £350 + VAT
*Please note that to qualify for the special price, you must have purchased a copy of the relevant report. Reports are available to purchase in the Report Store.
- Evaluating and analysing market sectors
- Developing marketing strategy and delivering marketing programmes
- Developing and commissioning new services
- Development of new private hospitals and clinics
- Strategic development and business planning in acute care and rehabilitation
- Marketing and business reviews
- Development of private patient services within the NHS
- Achieving PMI accreditation and agreeing mutually acceptable tariffs between clients and insurers
- Corporate risk and governance
- Stakeholder engagement
- Patient and public engagement
- Private Healthcare UK
- BMI Healthcare
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Guy’s & St Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid-Essex Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nuffield Health
- Independent Care Limited
- Integrated Neurocare London
- Birmingham Women’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Jersey Health & Social Services
- One Healthcare Partners Limited
- The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Princess Alexandra Hospital Harlow
- Harrogate & District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Foundation Trust Network