EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
LaingBuisson’s expert consultants write over 30 regularly updated market reports on all aspects of healthcare, social care and education. Each report covers market size, segmentation and trends as well as analysis of the political, economic and investment environment. For further analysis and insight from our market experts, we can connect you directly to the report author via a call or video call.
Martin Bell is a former board CIO in the NHS and the former Deputy MD of a leading UK clinical systems vendor and has worked for almost 20 years in and around the UK healthcare sector. He has run his own consultancy – The Martin Bell Partnership – for four years and consults in IT and digital innovation in both the public and private sectors, NHS and supplier side to corporate healthcare IT vendors, investment houses, private equity and hedge funds, and to digital health start-ups. His business career has spanned 37 years, of which 19 have been in healthcare. He spent the early years of his career in software development, defence, retail and construction.
Martin is the author of the following LaingBuisson reports
For further analysis and insight into the report, you can book a one-hour expert Q&A consultation with Martin at the special price of £350 + VAT
*Please note that to qualify for the special price, you must have purchased a copy of the relevant report. Reports are available to purchase in the Report Store.
- Healthcare, healthcare IT, general strategic and practical business support
- NHS and private healthcare
- NHS and commercial sector IT
- Start ups
- Scale ups
- Established clinical systems/non-clinical systems vendors
- Market analysis and investor advice in the digital technology space
- Programme management, bids, funding, grants, marketing support and procurement
- Revenue growth, pipeline creation and management, market analysis, supplier analysis, contracts and support for sales
- Digital and healthcare IT companies seeking to gain entry to the NHS market place or grow their business in health and care in the UK and Ireland
- Established digital or healthcare IT companies, operating in the NHS market place, wishing to grow and expand
- Financial institutions seeking advice before making investment or acquisition decisions
- Companies who require support shape, create, run, grow and support their strategy and business
- Senior individuals who want advice and guidance from a fellow experienced public and private sector senior executive
- Health and care providers who want strategic support to move themselves forward digitally