Investment in the time of Covid
LaingBuisson has published the first edition of its Investing in Healthcare and Real Estate Report. Published to coincide with our Investing in Healthcare and Real Estate conference, the report is a compendium of the best in thought leadership in the sector and is key reading for anyone involved in investing and property in the healthcare sector, including banks, private equity houses, venture capitalists, property developers, property advisors, architects, construction companies, lawyers, management consultants and providers and operators.
The report brings together market intelligence and indices from LaingBuisson with features and contributions from Evolve Healthcare Partners, Mansfield Advisors, Carterwood, Castleoak, mesh, Carter Jonas, ISG, Knight Frank, Savills and Cushman and Wakefield. It includes a summary of UK private equity deals in healthcare from January 2020 to April 2021.
As the report makes clear, Covid-19 has not stopped investment in its track. As William Laing notes in his introduction, while the pandemic hit GDP in 2020 much harder than the global credit crisis hit it in 2009, recovery looks to be much faster and healthcare investment will be an important part of that recovery.
This report is a source of information and commentary which demonstrate the strength of the healthcare sector as a mine of investment opportunities.
- How private equity navigated 2020
- Opportunities in Southern Europe, by Evolve Healthcare Partners
- Vet services, by Mansfield Advisors
- Digital healthcare platforms
- Elderly care home openings, by Carterwood
- Now or never – sustainability, by Castleoak
- InConversation with Paul Foster of Castleoak
- Repurposing non-medical spaces, by mesh
- Planning for the future, by Carter Jonas
- Decentralised healthcare, by ISG
- Elderly care development post-Covid, by Knight Frank
- Senior living, by Savills
- Restoring confidence in care, by Knight Frank
- Building trust, by Cushman & Wakefield
- MSCI UK Annual Index
- Profiles of the BVCA, HCPAE and EHCPEA
- LaingBuisson industry profiles and indices
Who the report is for:
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Property consultants and advisors
- Property developers
- Construction companies
- Management consultants
- Business advisors
- Policy makers
- Operators and providers in healthcare and social care