LaingBuisson launches IMTJ Medical Travel Summit and Awards 2020
Industry-leading event heads for Madrid, September 22-24, 2020 … bringing together key opinion leaders and senior executives to explore the future of the developing medical travel sector.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2020 will take place in Madrid, Spain from September 22nd to 24th 2020 at the Hotel Elba Madrid Alcalá.
LaingBuisson, a UK based provider of market intelligence, consulting, data solutions and patient acquisition to international healthcare businesses has teamed with Temos International for a second year. Temos is the only worldwide independent accreditation body focused on the quality of international patient management from the medical and non-clinical perspectives.
Now in its sixth year, the Summit will bring together industry leaders to share their knowledge and experience and ensure the long-term development of this industry.
The event in Madrid combines four key elements:
- The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit brings together key opinion leaders and senior executives involved in medical travel and healthcare businesses across the world.
- The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards celebrate the success of the leading players in medical travel and health tourism.
- The IMTJ Marketplace provides exhibitors with a great opportunity to meet new customers.
- B2B Meetings bring together buyers of medical travel and international patient services with providers and suppliers who are seeking new business opportunities and sources of patient referral.
- The IMTJ Academic Conference provides a rare opportunity for academics and researchers from around the globe to share their knowledge and research into this developing sector.
Tricia Johnson, Professor and Associate Chair of Education and Research, Rush University has attended previous years’ IMTJ Summits and is part of the Academic Advisory Board for the IMTJ Academic Conference. Following the IMTJ Summit in Berlin in December 2019, Johnson said:
“Each year’s conference is even better than the last. This year’s meeting has been an outstanding combination of experts covering the spectrum of medical travel markets, best practices, marketing efforts and partnering along the value stream”
Earlybird rates are available now. Reduced rates are on offer for delegates from academic and research institutions. Find out more about the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit and Awards