We have an opening for an Account Manager who will have the primary role of generating new business from private clinics and private consultant doctors in the UK.
We have a well-established online and print media portfolio including leading websites such as www.privatehealthcare.co.uk, www.harleystreet.com, www.goprivate.com and www.doctorinternet.ae. The products you will be selling include:
- Featured profiles
- Banner advertising
- Sponsorship of content and guides
- Lead generation services (whereby enquiries for services and treatments are forwarded to providers who pay a rate per enquiry, e.g. via https://lp.privatehealth.co.uk/gaq/quote.php)
The emphasis will be on generating new business as well as taking on several established accounts where the focus is on renewals.
The role requires a sales professional who is at ease dealing with private consultants and specialists Advertising sales experience is not essential, but sales experience definitely is and new business generation is key. Knowledge of the healthcare sector will be an advantage. You will report to our Account Manager for the Healthcare sector.
The role requires you to spend at least 3-4 days of your working week visiting clinics and practices, and to generate and attend face to face meetings with potential clients in the London area and further afield. Some of our target prospects are uniquely time poor during standard working hours, so you will be expected to make calls and arrangements on some evenings and possibly weekends.
You will also be required to attend occasional events in London that are relevant to your portfolio of work, including our Private Practice Masterclasses, our Private Healthcare Summit and our Private Acute Healthcare Conference and external events that attract private consultants and clinics.
- Setting up and attending meetings with current and target clients in the UK.
- Making a high volume of sales calls to your target clients.
- Maximising revenue from your client base by attracting new clients as well as ensuring you retain and increase revenues from existing clients.
- Representing LaingBuisson and the brands you are promoting at conferences so that the brands are understood and promoted at a high level.
- Meeting pre-defined sales targets for new clients and renewals on a monthly and annual basis.
- Supporting our wider account management team by cross-selling as appropriate and developing new business leads and clients for our marketing activity.
- Recording activity on our CRM throughout the progression of the entire sales cycle.
- Reporting relevant feedback on sales prospects, progress on special projects and customer feedback to the management team.
- Effectively collaborating with internal departments to deliver a strategic sales approach that increases sales performance and enhances customer experience.
- Trouble shooting and rectifying any queries or complications that clients may have and maintaining an outstanding working relationship with all clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A consultative selling approach both face to face and over the phone
- A superb telephone manner and the patience to deal with busy private consultants
- Excellent relationship building and account management skills
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities.
In addition, you will be:
- Ambitious, well-presented, articulate and highly-motivated to generate new business
- Able to identify opportunities and creatively match services to the needs of the client and build on these ideas
- Comfortable in face to face environments and selling the portfolio to senior clinicians
- Computer and digitally literate.
Basic salary of £35,000 plus 5% commission on all sales completed. Our benefits package includes pension, life cover, critical illness cover, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme is offered.
Click here to download the Candidate Information Pack, including full job description, the benefits of working at LaingBuisson and information on how to apply.