What the report covers
- Market and demand drivers
- Revenue, Operating and Investment Models
- Sector size, growth and performance
- Sector players
- Advisory organisations
- Government policy and regulation
- Market potential
- Financial Appendix
Who is the report for
- Extra Care & Retirement Community Operators
- Care & Support Providers
- Homecare Agencies
- Local Authorities
- Housing Associations
- Social Landlords
- Private Equity
- Property Developers & Consultants
- Central Government
- Think Tanks
- Management Consultants
What You Get
- Print package – single-user Printed Hard Copy
- Digital package – Multi-user Digital PDF and Data in Excel files + Printed Hard Copy
Want to know more? Our sales team can help.
Call: 020 78339123
Email: [email protected]
LaingBuisson’s Housing with Care UK Market Report. 2nd Edition
LaingBuisson’s comprehensive study into the UK’s housing with care market. Second edition. Published 19 September 2019. (399pp).
“Changing social attitudes to retirement housing, allowing people to live independently while receiving the care they need, a rise in the prevalence of over 75s in the population and also changes in legislation all point to a buoyant housing with care sector. As the model is more broadly adopted, by local authority commissioners as well as private individuals, we expect it to attract investors looking for reliable returns.
“It also offers a solution to the housing crisis. By solving people’s care needs as well as their desire to downsize, housing with care could unlock the market for family homes, which is one of the greatest policy conundrums of our time. By encouraging people to move in to their new home before their care needs become substantial, it should create greater fluidity in the wider housing market, while offering older people co-ordinated support and lifetime security in settings designed to meet their needs.”
Adam Scott, report author
The report focuses on drivers for growth in the market and its potential for investors along with the benefits that housing with care offers for commissioners and, of course, service users.
Our report covers retirement villages and extra care for people who live in self-contained properties which offer communal facilities for socialising, eating, fitness and leisure. Investment opportunities and the impact of policies and legislation are identified, and key themes are explored including:
- The substantial nascent mid-market opportunity which is reliant on an event fee model and which will benefit from guaranteed fee levels.
- The shift for private new builds, which are no longer sold as simple age-restricted retirement flats but as a housing with care solution including co-ordinated support and lifetime security.
- Demographic changes and the growth in demand for earlier personal and informal care as a result of greater pensioner affluence and an increase in the number of pensioner couples
£1,195.00 – £2,995.00
County Care Markets – Market Sustainability and the Care Act
What You Get Hard copy printed report Single-user…
Primary Care & Out Of Hospital Services Market Report
What You Get Digital report in the form…
Medical Travel & Tourism Global Market Report 2nd Edition
What the report covers Assessment of the size…